Automotive Embedded SW Engineer
ROLE & MISSIONS
As part of the Software engineering team, you will be in charge of the AUTOSAR complex driver specification, development and validation for powertrain applications in particular for Hybrid Electric Vehicles.
Your role will include:
- Requirement analysis;
- Specifications writing;
- Driver development
- Operating System porting
- Application demonstration implementation
- Customer support
- Software quality and AUTOSAR& MCU tool chain handling
The post requires pro-active involvement with all company departments and customers/suppliers interfacing.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in C Programming for driver development.
- Very good knowledge of AUTOSAR Complex Device Driver (CDD) for powertrain HEV and ICE applications
- Strong experience in embedded real-time systems.
- Good knowledge of software quality processes (SPICE, CMMI, MISRA).
- ISO26262 knowledges and experience would be a plus
- Experienced on ARM or other 32 bits RISC CPU environment.
- Experienced on AUTOSAR from MCAL to RTE.
- Self-motivated individual with a flexible approach.
- Fluency in English, written and verbal is mandatory.